Sponsored by :
SMART Design Forum
14 November 2019 | 14:30 to 17:00
Showfloor - TechARENA 1, Hall B1
Designing Electronic Systems for Future Applications
An exciting program for engineers, innovators, designers and curious minds to learn how advances in electronic system design are enabling emerging and future applications.
Connect with the companies that drive technology innovation in electronic system design and gain insights from experts on:
- How AI and Machine Learning are Reshaping Electronic System Design
- Why Digital Companies are Designing their Own Hardware
- The Challenge in Designing Microchips for the Commercialization of Outer Space
- How Electronic System Design is Impacting Innovations in the Automotive Sector
- System Design for Low Power Applications
- How RISC-V will Impact Design and Verification of Future Designs
Access to the SMART Design (TechARENA 1) is free of charge for all visitors with SEMICON Europa visitor ticket.